Holidays: A lament
Oh my holidays, you have come to an end
So hard it is for me, to comprehend
Oh my holidays, two weeks have flown by
I return to school with a sigh
Sweet, sweet holidays, I will remember you,
When my maths homework is overdue.
Splendid, splendid holidays, how amazing you are!
But now I must bid you, ‘au revoir’
Oh my holidays, you have been good to me
Welcome breaks throughout my academic degree
Oh my holidays, I have this to say,
Without you, I would be wasting away
Holidays, Oh Holidays
Sweet, Sweet Holidays,You have been good to me.
Paul Vaartjes; 2005
So hard it is for me, to comprehend
Oh my holidays, two weeks have flown by
I return to school with a sigh
Sweet, sweet holidays, I will remember you,
When my maths homework is overdue.
Splendid, splendid holidays, how amazing you are!
But now I must bid you, ‘au revoir’
Oh my holidays, you have been good to me
Welcome breaks throughout my academic degree
Oh my holidays, I have this to say,
Without you, I would be wasting away
Holidays, Oh Holidays
Sweet, Sweet Holidays,You have been good to me.
Paul Vaartjes; 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home