A nifty little trick...
Heres one for ya...
Type failure into google, and then press 'Im feeling lucky', and have a look at what you get.
You may be surprised, you may not.
If you use this trick, please leave a comment, so I can see how many people I have influenced.
Tot ziens
paulvaartjes
(improper puntuation purposely added for dramatic effect)
Type failure into google, and then press 'Im feeling lucky', and have a look at what you get.
You may be surprised, you may not.
If you use this trick, please leave a comment, so I can see how many people I have influenced.
Tot ziens
paulvaartjes
(improper puntuation purposely added for dramatic effect)

3 Comments:
At 8:32 PM,
alyssa said…
poor peter. was sumthin on george Bush meant 2 cum up? cz if so hahah.
At 10:52 AM,
sejtraav said…
When you type in 'failure' it comes up with George Bush's website....
George Bush.... Failure.... funny.... ha ha .... yea...
At 4:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Cool. Quite fun, I think...
Post a Comment
<< Home